- Search & Discovery*, taught by Steve Ostrem (adjunct)
- Use & Users, taught by Joan Bessman Taylor, Ph.D. (Library & Information Science)
- Practicum, taught by Jacqueline Snider (adjunct). My practicum site is the North Liberty Public Library, and my supervisors are Director Dee Crowner and Assistant Director Jennie Garner.
- Information Literacy, taught by Jim Elmborg, Ph.D. (American poetry)
- Digital Environments, taught by André Brock, Ph.D. (Research interests: race, gender, technology)
- Organizational Management*, taught by Patricia Katapol, Ph.D. (Research interests: knowledge management, organizational culture, information policy)
- Special Collections in a Digital Age (audited), taught by Greg Prickman, Head of Special Collections and University Archives)
- Database Systems, taught by Haowei Hsieh, Ph.D. (Computer Science/Texas A&M)
- College & University Libraries, taught by Jim Elmborg, Ph.D.
- Research Methods, taught by Jennifer Burek-Pierce, Ph.D. (Communication & Culture/Indiana University)
- Cultural Foundations*, taught by Jennifer Burek-Pierce, Ph.D.
- Conceptual Foundations*, taught by Cliff Missen, Director of WiderNet.org
- Computing Foundations*, taught by Haowei Hsieh, Ph.D.
* Indicates course is required by program.